mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of Assistant Branch Manager to join our existing team in Birmingham, Michigan. As a member of our professional team, you will be responsible to assist the branch manager in the overall supervision of the employees in this office, daily operations, as well as assist in the development of this market. Your role will be to provide superior customer service and support to the Banks’ Commercial Clients, this will include Treasury Management online electronic services, business account openings, lock box processing and a variety of other typical branch activities.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- 4+ years of banking experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Enjoy building customer relationships and working in team settings.
- Possess the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to identify and act upon leads in order to meet or exceed sales goals • Support customer service activities, business development initiatives, risk management and compliance requirements.
- Actively support and participate in volunteerism and community organizations.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office with advanced training in Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all, one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a Bank that focuses on community banking.
Interested? Apply online below.
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor