mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of Assistant Branch Manager to join our existing team in Ishpeming, Michigan. As a member of our professional team, you will be responsible to assist the branch manager in the overall supervision of the employees in the Ishpeming and Negaunee offices and their operations as well as assisting in the development of this market.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- 2+ years of branch banking experience and a Bachelor’s degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to successfully motivate and manage branch staff.
- Possess a strong sales aptitude.
- Enjoy building customer relationships.
- Participate in community organizations.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office with advanced training in Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sincere desire to provide excellent customer service.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a Bank that focuses on community banking.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor