mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of Commercial Loan Assistant to join our existing team in Birmingham, Michigan. Your role in this position will be to provide administrative support to management staff, prepare confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents. Such duties include:
- Coordinate daily calendars of senior managers.
- Plan appointments and events; make travel arrangements.
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients.
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations).
- Create and maintain internal database and spreadsheet files.
- Manage phone calls and emails.
- Prepare/maintain meeting materials and various reports (monthly quarterly, annually, loans).
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries.
- Prepare lending packages and fund loans.
- Assist loan officers with various tasks such as obtaining/reviewing documents from borrowers, construction draw requests, ordering third party reports for loan transactions, and with collection of ongoing financial reporting, insurance, etc.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- Previous administrative support experience required; banking experience and a degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior knowledge and experience in loan processing preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office software with additional training in Excel and Word preferred.
- Possess the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Sincere desire to provide excellent customer service both internally and externally.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a Bank that focuses on community banking.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor