mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of an experienced Credit Analyst to join our existing team in your choice of Gaylord, Marquette or Traverse City, Michigan. As a member of our professional team, you will be responsible for working closely with the Commercial Banking Officers and others on our professional team in analyzing multiple credit data and risk parameters for the appropriate adjudication of commercial loan requests. The individual will be responsible for preparation of credit write-up presentations, including presentations for the Executive Loan Committee & Board of Directors. mBank is also a top SBA (Small Business Administration) lender and this position will involve working with this program as well.
If you have the following or some combination of the following traits, this job may be for you:
- 4+ years of credit underwriting / accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance / Accounting or similar business degree program.
- Previous banking experience in a Commercial Banking environment with sound credit skills and some form formal credit training.
- Excellent computer skills specifically Microsoft Office with advanced training in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Have the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
The position offers competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all, one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a Bank that focuses on community banking.
INTERESTED? Apply online.
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor