mBank seeks enthusiastic individuals to join their Management Trainee Program in Marquette, Michigan. Qualifying individuals will have the opportunity to develop a fundamental knowledge of banking and experience mBank’s brand of personalized sales and service. You will be trained in several key departments and offered diverse assignments that will challenge and develop your skills. mBank offers the following Trainee Programs to choose from:
- Commercial Banking Trainee Program: Designed for students interested in the commercial lending side of banking. This consists of four training rotations: Introduction to Banking: Teller/New Accounts, Retail Branch Management, Loan & Deposit Operations and Compliance, and Commercial Banking Administration/Analysis/Sales.
- Retail Banking Trainee Program: Designed for students interested in learning the retail side of banking. This includes three training rotations: Introduction to Banking: Teller/New Accounts, Retail Branch Banking: Assistant Branch Manager, and Retail Lending/Consumer Loan Compliance.
ALL TRAINEE PROGRAMS REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING:
- Education Requirements – College Senior or recent graduate with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to maintain a 3.0 GPA or better.
PROGRAM COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of the program, management will discuss with the trainee what area they have the most interest and their skill sets fit best within the company. We will then look to promote the trainee into that area considering overall company needs at that time.
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING TRAITS, ONE OF OUR TRAINEE PROGRAMS MAY BE RIGHT FOR YOU:
- Self-starting team player.
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal skills are necessary to interact with all levels of mBank management, staff, and vendors to produce required work results.
- Ability to foster working relationships that require the use of emotional intelligence, effective responsiveness, highly professional presentation, diplomacy, and tact.
APPLY ONLINE below.
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor