mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of Network Technician to join our existing IT team in Alpena, Michigan. As a member of our professional team, you will provide network support to operational computer networks in compliance with established policies and procedures. You will set up and maintain basic network operations and network hardware, perform network troubleshooting, provide quick and adequate response to the needs of all internal customers, and install and test necessary software and hardware.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- Associate’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Ability to apply analytical skills to resolving issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Sincere desire to provide excellent customer service to all internal customers.
- Have the ability to travel as required.
The position offers competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a Bank that focuses on community banking.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor