mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of Treasury Management Sales Officer to join our existing team in Marquette, Michigan. As a member of our professional team, you will be responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of business and personal client deposit relationships, focusing on the sales of treasury management, remote deposit, online banking, mobile banking and other related services. This position will also work with Commercial, Mortgage and Branch Bank team members to expand their client relationships by participating in joint calls, prospect meetings, and putting together deposit and treasury management proposals. This position reports to the VP-Treasury Management.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- 5+ years of banking experience with 2+ years of prior sales/treasury management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CTP Certification, a bonus.
- Ability to identify and act upon leads in order to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Support customer service activities, business development initiatives, risk management and compliance requirements.
- Possess a strong sales aptitude with a proven track record of success.
- Enjoy building customer relationships.
- Actively support and participate in volunteerism and community organizations.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office with advanced training in Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sincere desire to provide excellent customer service.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all, one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a Bank that focuses on community banking.
Interested? Apply online.
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor